Elegant custom-designed and meticulously maintained home in Bonita Springs boating community. Thoughtfully landscaped with a lush lawn, mature trees, and a paver driveway for incredible curb appeal. Upon entrance, you are warmly greeted by beautiful travertine tile flooring, 10 lighted tray ceiling and crown molding. The bright open floor plan seamlessly connects the kitchen and living room while leading to the inviting oversized lanai/pool area (remote control sunshades) & fenced yard. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinets with soft close hardware, and a breakfast bar demonstrate meticulous attention to detail. The den provides additional flexibility as an office or additional bedroom, depending on needs. The owners' suite includes walk-in closets, a large shower and dual shower heads, and access to the lanai/pool area. New tankless water heater 2022, new pool pump & heater 2018, new A/C condenser, air handler and roof 2015. This property includes a deeded space at the boat basin with a floating dock that can accommodate up to a 21-foot boat. Who is ready to live their best life in Southwest Florida? Schedule your showing now!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,466 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Tray Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Multiple Shower Heads,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Walk-In Pantry,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s),Home Office,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Outside Bath Access
- Lot Dimensions
- 77 x 168 x 77 x 168
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price